Friday, 30 May 2014

Coming Soon...

I'm not having the greatest week so am behind on posts, so thought I'd let you know some of the things I'm working on that you will hopefully be seeing soon.

I have been chatting to quite a few companies about reviewing their products. I will be reviewing a personalised phone case from Mr Nutcase, and I will have a discount code for you too. Also on the review list are a joint supplement, some crafty buttons and ribbons, loads of books, lots of make up products and, the one I'm really excited about, a Loot Crate. If you don't know what a Loot Crate is, it is a monthly subscription service which sends you a box of geeky goodies each month. You don't know whats in the boxes, it is all a nice surprise! I've also reached out to a similar company in the hope of doing a comparison, but its a long shot and I won't hold my breath! I'm also hoping to work with some other subscription companies to review their services.



Aside from reviews I will also be doing a 'drugstore' beauty haul. We don't call them drugstores over here but all bloggers/vloggers label their hauls as such so who am I to argue? There will also be a craft/jewellery making themed Amazon haul for your to peruse. I'll be continuing the 'Shows I want back' series, with a growing list of my old favourites. Tonight I also hope to upload the recap of the season finale of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, headache allowing.

So, stay tuned and I apologise for the lack of posts (if anybody is bothered obviously!) but hopefully regularly scheduled blogging will resume soon.

Thanks for popping by!

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment