Wednesday, 14 May 2014

My toy boy hubby is 28 today! Which means I'm almost 35 yikes!




Well, the morning of the second and final (this year, he's not being euthanised or anything) of the hubby's birthdays has dawned! Well it dawned for me, more 'nooned' for him, but as its his birthday I'll let him off!

Not much special planned for this afternoon, McD's for lunch maybe, a splurge for his birthday....can't remember the last time we could afford it! He got birthday money from mum and gran so it will be a nice treat for us. This evening we'll be off to my dad and other gran's house for tea (remember, Northern lass, lunch is dinner and dinner is tea....) and birthday fun! Then home for snuggles and Disney films (just a guess, but he has been wanting to watch Tangled and Frozen again! Bless his camp ickle cotton socks!)!

We were supposed to see Amazing Spiderman 2 last night but, shock horror, I haven't been well so we couldn't go. Cue huge guilt from me about being a terrible wifey, resulting in a grand total of 30 mins sleep last night. That 30 mins also included a terrible nightmare that upset me so much I had to wake him for a cuddle! So no more sleep was forthcoming! Hopefully I can manage to stay awake, as I want to make him a Wolverine chibi for his birthday! Since we're struggling to make ends meet we haven't bought each other presents for the past couple of years sadly. I love to give presents so making gifts is something I try to do for all my family.

I may pop back later with another birthday post....but for now I'll just say....

Happy birthday Ian! I love you more than anything in the world! Meeting you was the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I can never tell you how much you mean to me, I just don't have the words.

Happy birthday to everyone else who is celebrating today too!

Thanks for popping by!

Jan
x


No comments:

Post a Comment