Thursday, 15 May 2014

The birthday(s) is over until next year! Plus telling people why you love them more.....can never say it enough!

I wanted to take a few minutes to do a special post about Ian. One of my favourite bloggers/YouTubers, Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter, did this the other day and I really liked it. I don't tell Ian WHY I love him often enough, so tonight I will.

To Ian,

I love you BECAUSE you had very little guidance on how to grow into a wonderful man, yet you managed to do it all by yourself.

I love you BECAUSE by opening your heart to me so completely, so quickly, you allowed me to open my heart to you.

I love you BECAUSE you have so much talent, yet don't realise it. Anyone else would be arrogant!

I love you BECAUSE you support me in every new tangent I go off on! 

I love you BECAUSE you encourage me in every new tangent I go off on!

I love you BECAUSE we can be immature and childish together.

I love you BECAUSE there is not a thought in my head that you don't already know. I never need to say a word because you're thinking the same!

I love you BECAUSE you are the least shallow, superficial and materialistic person on the planet. 

I love you BECAUSE you make me feel safe, loved and protected. I know nobody could harm me if you're with me.

I love you BECAUSE you give the best hugs!

I love you BECAUSE, despite the fact you need to care for me constantly, you never complain, or make me feel like a burden.

I love you BECAUSE you do the most amazing giggles when I tickle you!

I love you BECAUSE of how high pitched, squeaky and camp you get when you're excited!

I love you BECAUSE you have taken my family as your own.

I love you BECAUSE you even took my name, and didn't feel threatened by the fact that I said I would never give up my name, and that I wanted our children to have my name too.

I love you BECAUSE you were truly honoured to become one of my family, and love them as much as they love you.

Basically, the gist is that I love every single little thing about you.....BECAUSE you're YOU!

I love you baby

x

Sorry to provoke nausea but I mean it all!

Thanks for popping by!

Jan
x






No comments:

Post a Comment