Wednesday, 9 July 2014

GOPO - a supplement to aid those of us with joint pain! Part 1

As I have mentioned before, I suffer from ME/CFS, which cause me severe joint and muscle pain. I have to take a considerable amount of prescribed pain relief, which doesn't always help nor does it last long enough to get me to my next dose. I was offered the chance to take part in a trial on a joint supplement called GOPO, so I decided I had nothing to lose and everything to gain and accepted. Over the next 12 weeks I'll keep you updated on my progress.

Firstly, I'll let you know the state of my condition at the start of the trial. I suffer from a lot of stiffness in my joints and muscles, to the point where Ian has to massage them or force them to flex. As you can well imagine, this is not ideal! Its painful and can't be doing the muscles and joints any good. I won't name the medications I'm on, but I will tell you that I am on painkillers and muscle relaxants along with other things.....when your drugs come in a carrier bag you know you're in trouble!

For the first 5 weeks of the trial I will take 3 capsules, twice a day. After that I will move onto the maintenance dose of 2 capsules twice a day for the remainder of the trial. I will let you know how I am doing after 4 weeks!

Thanks for popping by!

Jan
x

No comments:

Post a Comment