Wednesday, 23 July 2014

S.H.I.E.L.D Recruits Xena

Its Ian here again. We promise we'll get better eventually, but, until then here is another guest post, this one will blow fanboys minds.

Xena, the warrior princess is heading to Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D... Allons-y!



According to TVGuide.com, Lucy Lawless (Xena: Warrior Princess) is going to be kicking arse in series 2 of Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Lawless, best known for, well, looking like...


...is set to play an undisclosed role for, an undisclosed amount of time... Frankly, the information on this is about as sparse as the outfits in Xena were.

Though details of Lawless' S.H.I.E.L.D stint are unknown, it is known that S.H.I.E.L.D has been looking to fill the recurring role of 'Mary Maloney' a highly skilled agent who can "command any room" and boasts "effortless sex appeal"... Cue internet speculation as to if this is Lawless' role and, more than likely, copius amounts of fanfiction.

What are your thoughts on Lucy Lawless joining S.H.I.E.L.D? Do you think she will be playing Mary Maloney? If not, who do you think she will play? Leave me your thoughts below.

Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you enjoyed yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment